As a key technology in pig production, Comax-FTG takes great pride in presenting advanced individual crates for gestation and gilt development. Solid-rod, with square or slanted front gates, these crates are designed specifically to ensure the health and safety of gilts and sows, with passthrough designs ensuring ease of use and limiting stress on the animals. Individual crates can be configured for individual feeders, or our advanced stainless steel or polymer concrete troughs with substantial reduction in feed wastage.
• Completely flexible front and rear door, free in and out for swine.
• In-concrete trough installation reduces feed wastage and improves mobility of pigs.
• Hot-dip galvanized solid bar/tube steel.
• Slant front models increase production space in walkways.
• User-friendly design for assembly and disassembly.
• Strong structure for safety of swine.
• Smooth surface, no harm to swine.
• Size customization.
Gilt Development Crate
Stainless Steel Trough
Polymer Concrete Trough